1.Improve the anti-deformation ability and tensile strength of the blade;
2.Enhance hardness and improve wear resistance.
1. Enhanced hardness, tensile strength and toughness;
2.Resistant to wear and corrosion.
1. Increase hardness and strength, so that it can withstand high temperature quenching;
2.Used in more complex alloys to reinforce certain individual properties of other elements.
1. Enhanced corrosion resistance;
2.Enhance anti-wear ability.
1. Increased quenching, abrasion resistance and tensile strength;
2. The oxygen is taken away from the molten metal by separating oxidation and separating vaporization;
3.When added in large quantities, the hardness is enhanced, but the brittleness is increased.
1. Enhanced strength, hardness, quenching and toughness;
2. Improve mechanical processability and corrosion resistance.
1.Enhanced strength, hardness and corrosion resistance.
1. Enhanced strength, mechanical processability and hardness.
2. Brittle cracking when the concentration is too large
1. Enhanced ductility;
2. increase tensile strength;
3.Oxygen is taken away from molten metals by separating oxidation and separating vaporization.
Sulfur (S): A small amount of use can improve mechanical processability.
Tungsten (W): Increased strength, hardness and toughness.
Vanadium (V): Increase strength, hardness and seismic capacity.